HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOTTLE
- Clean your D-Bottle with hot soapy water and let it dry with the lid removed.
- Avoid using aggressive cleaners and scrubbers on the exterior of your bottle.
- D-Bottles are not dishwasher safe.
- Do not place your D-Bottle in the fridge or freezer (no use because of double walled insulation).
- To avoid scratches on your D-Bottle we recommend to use the velvet bag of transport.
- All D-Bottles are covered against manufacturing defects for a period one year after purchase.